- Resident on-site warden
- Shower blocks with hot and cold water showers, hand basins , razor points and W.C’s
- Disabled W.C’s
- Baby changing facilities
- Utilities block including laundrette
- Calor Gas cylinder supply
- Water and disposal points
- Individual 10amp electrical link-up points inclusive in price
- Late arrivals enclosure
- Secure 24 hour barrier access for cars
- Milk and newspapers available on request
- On-site Wifi
We are happy to welcome dogs provided they are on a lead at all times and do not interfere with local farming. A dog walk is provided nearby and we ask that owners ensure that the park is kept clean for everyone’s benefit.
Across the Road
Opposite the park entrance is the Wyvill Arms pub and restaurant. Fine food, plentiful outside seating and a traditional bar.
There is no shop on site however the nearby town of Leyburn will provide all your needs.