A fine site in a fine location.
Constable Burton Hall Caravan Park has been designed to complement its beautiful surroundings.
It is within convenient walking distance of Constable Burton Hall, a fine Georgian house built in 1768 by the celebrated architect John Carr.
Carefully screened by the estate walls to the old deer park, the site is a secluded and peaceful haven for visitors.
Located on a level and well maintained field, the 10 acre site allows for 80 seasonal and 40 touring pitches and great care is taken to avoid overcrowding.
The site’s traditional buildings are all constructed from natural stone and the utilities block is housed in a modern conversion of a traditional 18th century stone deer barn.
A good all weather track leads from the main entrance to allow for easy access on and off the park.