Constable Burton Hall Caravan Park is situated in the beautiful mature parkland of Constable Burton Hall. Set behind the walls to the old deer park and extending across picturesque farmland, the spacious site gives a real sense of peace and tranquility.
Explore Wensleydale & the Northern Dales
Located at the entrance to Wensleydale, near to the attractive market towns of Middleham and Leyburn, Constable Burton is a natural base from which to explore and enjoy the scenery of the Yorkshire Dales National Park.
Great stopover on your tour of Britain
At the gateway to the dales, the site is perfectly placed for tourers from Southern England stopping off on their way to the Lake District or Scotland.
- Resident on-site warden
- Shower blocks with hot and cold water showers, hand basins , razor points and W.C’s
- Disabled W.C’s
- Baby changing facilities
- Utilities block including laundrette
- Calor Gas cylinder supply
- Water and disposal points
- Individual 10amp electrical link-up points inclusive in price
- Late arrivals enclosure
- Secure 24 hour barrier access for cars
- Milk and newspapers available on request
- On-site Wifi